Open enrollment ends:

Frequently Asked Questions

Click the question below to view details

In order to change your plan during SEP (Special Enrollment Period), you will need a qualifying life event. These events include: 

  • Change in household in the past 60 days (Married, Divorced, Had a child, Death) 
  • Changes in residence (Moved to a new zip code, county, or state) in the last 60 days 
  • Loss of Health coverage in the last 60 days (Job based coverage, Medicaid, etc.) 
  • Gaining Citizenship 
  • Leaving incarceration 
  • And more

You may be required to provide documentation to verify you are eligible to enroll

For assistance with this matter, please contact our Member Concierge team either by calling (888) 293-1298 or by emailing

Contact Us

Schedule a callback with one of our founders. If you have a way to help us accelerate the future of health insurance, we want to talk about it.

Let’s Get You Matched!

Is the search for health insurance overwhelming?
Are you lost in specialized insurance language?
It’s time to simplify your search through our intuitive platform.